- An obligatory program since 2013 for top graduates and Young Professionals in the branch
- Much more than just a job fair: Great possibilities to put your company on the scene with stage presentations and workshops
- If you‘re not there – your competitors surely are!
- We expect several thousand visitors, including students and graduates, as well as a significant proportion of experienced young professionals
- Online Careers Day fully supports and understands that minorities also need a voice.
Now more than ever
- All workers must be treated equally and be given the same set of opportunities regardless of their race, age, gender, sexuality, disability and culture.
- We will promote, drive and work with our partners to achieve this at all of our events, including London this September.
You would like to have a telephone consultation? We will be happy to get in touch with you. Simply enter your data: